• Site Analysis and Assessment
• Site Design
• Roadway and Parking Lot Design
• Earthwork analysis
• Utility Design
• Water Supply and Sewage Design
• Hydrology and Hydraulics
• Flood Plain Analysis
• Storm Water Management Facilities
• Erosion and Sediment Control
• Low Impact Development LEED Certified
• Construction Phase Services
• Specifications and Construction Documentation
• Other Land Development Engineering Services
Urban is recognized for and specializes in creative and innovative engineering solutions for planners, developers, and public sector clients. We bring a remarkably high level of leadership to each project. Direct firm principal involvement in every project gives our clients the experienced project management, effective communication, and technical expertise they deserve.
From initial meetings through planning, project development and construction, an Urban principal provides experienced coordination and assurance that your project receives the vital resources and hands-on expertise to make it successful.
Urban continues to be an extraordinarily versatile firm for as we have successfully worked on numerous large and complex mixed-use projects and are recognized as industry leaders in solving challenging issues.